.

.

Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review:ELF Beauty Book Neutral Edition

I posted a few weeks ago about the ELF Beauty Book I had bought.  I've tried out most of the colours by now so



The palette I bought is the Neutral Eye Edition.  I think there are some new palettes available for Christmas.



Here's all the colours.  The colours are a bit different in real life though.  Top row from left; cream, gold/brown, metallic brown, dark purple with grey/brown undertones.
Second row from left: peach/nude colour, pink, purple/pink, purple.
Bottom row; brown/peach colour, rust, mauve, dark purple with black undertones.



I found that these eyeshadows were good quality.  They were generally well pigmented and the colours in the palette complement each other well.  Most of the colours have some shimmer in them, which I liked, and there are a couple of matte shades too.  I used the ELF Eyelid Primer underneath the eyeshadows which made them show up much brighter and made them last longer. 

ELF Eyelid Primer


                                  


It also comes with a mini eyeliner in Coffee, which is a dark brown colour. 


I really like these shadows.  I've been using this palette loads since I got it.  The packaging is really nice too, and there's a guide which shows how to contour and highlight too.  It's only about €6.80 I think and you get 12 shadows, an eyeliner and a mini brush/applicator.  This would be a really good idea for a Christmas present.



No comments:

Post a Comment