.

.

Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: New; Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit

Two weeks ago I won some products from Neutrogena's new line of Visibly Clear products, Pink Grapefruit from another blog.



I recieved the Pink Grapefruit Cream Wash (150ml), Facial Wash (with pump, 200ml) and Daily Scrub (150ml).


I've been using the Cream Wash and Daily Scrub for the last couple of weeks and so far I like it.  Normally I use Simple, because it has no scent or colour, and I usually use facial products like that.  This line of products has quite a strong scent of grapefruit, which is okay but I'm not that keen on it.  The Cream Wash has a minty smell too, which some people like but I don't really.

Overall I quite like these.  They work well, the packaging is nice too.  The thing I don't like is the scent.  I much prefer brands like Simple who don't use any perfumes.

Lots of people will like this product, I'll keep using mine for now, but I don't think I'll buy them afterwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment