.

.

Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ELF Mystery Box!


I got this in an e-mail from ELF yesterday: if you spend €12 or more on ELF products you get a free Beauty Baron Mystery Box and free shipping. 
I want one of these so much!  I love surprises, and I really want to know what's in it!  I can't buy one though because I'm going somewhere at the weekend and will be spending my money on that, grr.  Hopefully they'll be doing this again soon, it sounds like a brilliant offer.



Now I really want to know what's in that box... :P



(image from EyesLipsFace)

3 comments:

  1. I love this offer!
    I ordered today so can't wait to get my mystery box!
    Will be reviewing it, and the NEW products I bought on my blog! Feel free to check it out :)

    Laura xx
    http://www.laurajeangriffiths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah seems like a great offer, I hope they run this again though, can't really buy it right now cos I've just bought some ELF makeup lol.

    Can't wait to see what everyone gets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I used to order every time they had an offer but it was just too much! My debit card would probably cry if it could!

    Will be posting an 'open box'/ haul/review next week so keep an eye out :)

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete