.

.

Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

ELF Makeup :)

I finally got my ELF order in the post! I ordered two brushes, the Beauty Book in Neutral Eye, eyelid Primer and a pressed powder.  There was a free shipping offer on too, so it all came to €13.60, which is so cheap for all of it.



L-R; Clarifying Pressed Powder in Ivory, Total Face Brush, Eyelid Primer, Beauty Book; Neutral Eye Edition, and Blending Eye Brush.



^ Eyeshadow colours in the Beauty Book.

I've tried out nearly all of the products, but I have to try out some more eyeshadow colours first.  I'll post reviews soon.
Overall I'm happy with my ELF order.  Shipping took about a week (inc. a bank holiday) and there was a free shipping offer.  I'll definitely be buying more of their products soon, I've made a wishlist on the website already :P

No comments:

Post a Comment