.

.

Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

:(

I had found the perfect dress which I need for something in summer.  It was a gorgeous dress from Coast, only the shop didn't have any of my size in stock, and the only ones there were way too big.
So I checked online, signed up to the e-mail alert thing.  Then I decided to email Coast just to check if they were getting any in.




They're not stocking them anymore... :(




What do I do now?! This dress was so perfect.  I'm currently trying to track one down -anywhere at this stage- but nothing so far.  Seriously, I need to buy this dress.. 


My photos aren't uploading right now so here's a link,it's more of a jade green in real life, not teal:  http://www.coast-stores.com/molina%20maxi/proms/Coast/fcp-product/2213148548

No comments:

Post a Comment