.

.

Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Topshop Mint Crop Top



I got this in the post yesterday. I love the polka dot bag!  



I bought a denim look bralet from Topshop's website last week, along with some other stuff.  This is the first thing I've bought from Topshop as the nearest one to me is an hour away.
  

The colour is acid washed mint, which I like a  lot.  It's a little big shorter than I expected but when you try it on I think it looks better that way.  I'll probably wear this with a high waisted skirt and maybe get some high waisted shorts too.  





I really love this top.  It's not this bright though, it's more of a mint colour and you can see the acid wash effect better in real life  This picture isn't great, I'll put up a proper one soon.  Overall I love this top.




This is the photo from the Topshop website.







2 comments:

  1. I love this top, my friend has one and I'm so jealous she got it before I had the chance haha! It's lovely. you're blog is great and so I followed, I'd love for you to check out my blog and maybe follow if you like it.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it, I took the picture quick though so it's not good. Thanks a lot for following my blog, I'll follow you back x

      Delete