.

.

Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

..


I moved into the apartment I'm staying in for college today, it's three hours away from where I live.  Here's some of the stuff I got for it: 


I got this duvet set but for a single bed.  It's less pink/purple in real life, the background colour is grey.  

Breakfast at Tiffany's movie poster for my wall.


Smaller poster for my wall - I have a postcard of this on my wall in my room at home and liked it a lot so I got a bigger version for when I'm at college.  


I got a set of these owl mugs too, they look way better in real life, the colours in the photo are a lot brighter.

I also got loads of art stuff and other things, but I think I'll go shopping tomorrow for some clothes and things for my room, and I need to explore a bit, I've only been to this city about three times before and never really walked around it much so I have zero idea where everything is here.

Got my ELF order today so I might do a post on that soon too, and I finally caved and bought the Lita style boots from Boohoo.com, but they're being sent to my house and not here so I have to wait until next weekend to get them when I go home.  I can't wait that long! :)

2 comments:

  1. hiya..
    i like the last poster! where did you get that from??

    wanna stay connected?? i will start by following via GFC and if you have a facebook page lemme know and can follow on there as well.

    come on over to the fashionably wild side and be a vixen ♥
    http://voguevixens.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/voguevixens/345967255517552

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the posters are both from Allpostersw.com :)

    ReplyDelete