.

.

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

40 Makeup Questions

I saw this on another make-up blog and thought I'd give it a go :)

Skin Care Questions

How many times do you wash your face each day? Twice, morning and night.
What type of skin do you have? Combination to normal.
What is your current face wash? I use Simple gel face wash.
Do you exfoliate? Yes
What do you use to exfoliate? A Soap & Glory one, and also Soap & Glory Clean Mary.
Do you have freckles? A few.
Do you use eye cream? I use an eye gel.
Do you/did you have acne prone skin? Sometimes.
Did you ever use Proactiv? No.




Makeup Questions
What foundation do you use? At the moment I'm using Bourjois Healthy Mix.
Do you use concealer? Bourjois Healthy Mix and Benefit Boi-ing.
Do you know your undertone color? My skin has a yellow undertone.
What do you think of false lashes? Don't like them, they're creepy.  Natural looking ones can look nice in pictures though.
Did you know you’re supposed to replace your mascara every 3 months? Yes.
What mascara do you use? Rimmel Sexy Curves and Benefit Bad Gal.
Sephora or MAC? Don't have Sephora here, so MAC.
Do you have a MAC pro card? No
What makeup tools do you use for makeup application? Brushes and my fingers
Do you use base/primer for eyes or face? Not really but I probably should.
Favorite eyeshadow? Couldn't pick one!
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Used to use liquid but now use gel a lot.
How often do you poke your eye with an eye liner pencil? Not much lol.
What do you think of pigment eye shadows? Haven't really used them.
Do you use mineral makeup? I have used mineral foundations, liked them.
What is your favorite lipstick? Benefit Nice Knickers.
What is your favorite lipgloss? Bourjois Brun Poetic.
What is your favorite blush? Essence Paradise collection one.
Do you buy makeup on eBay? No
Do you like drugstore makeup? Yep.
Do you go to CCOs? Don't know what that is lol. 
Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? No
Are you clumsy w/ putting on make up? Sometimes
Name a makeup crime you hate. Foundation on lips. Eww.
Do you like colors or neutrals? I like both, depends on how it's done.
Which celeb always has great makeup? Don't really care about celebrities.
If you could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you use? Foundation.
Could you ever leave the house w/o any makeup? I'd like to say yes..but no lol. Couldn't do that :P
Do you think you look good w/o make up? Depends. 
What is the best makeup line? I like loads of makeup lines, couldn't pick one.
What do you think of makeup? Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Naomi for the support my t.shirt hand painted!
    I like makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Your tshirts are great :)

    ReplyDelete