.

.

Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Review: Soap & Glory: The Fab Pore Facial Peel

This is 'The Fab Pore' facial peel from Soap & Glory.  I've been using this product for a few months now and I really like it.  I'm not so sure what it means by 'facial peel', to me this is pretty much a mud face mask.

I use this about once or twice a week.  You just apply it like a face mask, leave for 5-15 minutes and rinse off well.  This is a thick formulation and it has little green beads in it.  According to the box it contains Fomes Officinalis extract to tighten pores, Salicylic Acid to loosen up dead skin cells, Kaolin which is clay and Vitamins E & C.


I really liked this product.  It didn't irratate my skin as a lot of masks have done, and my skin felt much better after using this mask.  The tub lasts ages as you only have to use a small amount because the formula is quite thick.  Again, I love the retro packaging too!  I think I will definitely be buying this again when I've run out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment