.

.

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Review: Essence Gel Eye Liner

Lots of brands have been releasing gel eyeliners recently and here is one from Essence.  The one I have is '02 London Baby'.



It comes in a cute little glass pot with 3ml of product.  This only cost about €3 I think, which is sooo cheap for something that works this well.



When I bought this first I thought it was black, but when I opened it it's more of a grey/dark brown close up, with a slight metallic effect.  I really like this colour as it's not as harsh looking as black, so it's nice for wearing during the day.

I applied this eyeliner using the Essence gel liner brush from the Denim collection (about €1.50 and it's brilliant!). 
I really liked this eyeliner.  The gel makes it easy to apply and the fact that it's waterproof means it lasts throughout the day.

Swatch:


As you can see from the swatch, this eyeliner gives great coverage.  It's well pigmented too.  As I said before, the colour is really nice and a change from the ususal black for me.  I haven't tried any of the other colours yet but I think I will, this is my new favourite eyeliner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment