.

.

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Review: Benefit High Beam


I got this mini bottle of Benefit's 'High Beam' in this month's Glamour Magazine.  I don't ever buy Glamour but I thought it was worth it for Benefit products.

I'd never used High Beam before, but since it's a ~cult Benefit product and I usually like Benefit makeup, I thought I'd give it a whirl.  When I told my mum it was a highlighter, she thought I meant a pen :P
        
Swatch:


I applied this by dotting the highlighter under my eyebrows and blended it in with my finger.  This can also be used to highlight cheekbones and just above the cupid's bow of your top lip. 

I liked this product, it's a bit of fun and it does brighten up your makeup.  I think this would be most noticable/useful for a night-time makeup look as it would show up more.  Also, I think if you're wearing a lot of makeup this helps to make it look a bit more 'natural' by adding a different dimension to your makeup so your face is not completely the same colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment