.

.

Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Benefit Primpcess Travel Set Review

I recently got the Benefit 'Primpcess' travel set. It contains a mini 'Bad Gal Lash' Mascara, three eye shadows in a light matte cream colour, a shimmery light pink and a matte brown colour. It has a 1.2g pan of Boi-ing in 02, and a 1.2g pan of Eye Bright.  There is also a cute mini pot of the Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in 'R.S.V.P'(3.2g) which is a very light shimmery pinky/brown colour.  There are two mini brushes in the set too; a mini concealer brush and a double-sided 'Talent Brush'/'Fluff Shadow' brush.

Benefit Primpcess (colours didn't come out well)

Inside: From Top; Bad Gal Lash Mascara, Eyeshadows, Fluff Shadow/Talent brush, Concealer Brush, Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner, Boi-ing, Eye Bright.


It also comes with a little booklet describing how to do a smokey eye using the Benefit set.


 The Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.  The colour didn't come out very well in this picture, it's a bit pinker in real life.  This is a really nice product, can be worn on it's own as a light natural colour, used as a base for another shadow or to highlight just inside the eye.  You can use these as a liner too but I haven't tried it with this colour, I think it might be too light for that.



Overall I reall like this set.  I love the eyeshadow colours, they have good pigmentation, and the darkest eyeshadow works great as a liner.  The mascara is really nice when you put it on first but I found I needed to apply a few coats to make the curl last.  The concealer was a bit dark for me but it has really good cover.  The Talent brush was really good for eyeliner and the concealer brush was quite good, and the Fluff Shadow brush was ok.  I loved the Cream Shadow/Liner and as usual for Benefit, the packaging is really cute and bright, the colours didn't come out great in my pictures though.

No comments:

Post a Comment